So what do you need to know to help you choose The Training Station @ Beaconsfield?
- How do I get in touch with someone at the Training Station? - Simply call 01494 675438 and one of our management team will be delighted to answer any questions you might have.
- What happens if I have a consultation but then decide not to proceed? - We offer a free of charge no obligation consultation and so once we have sat down and discussed things with you, if you don't want to go ahead, that's absolutely fine, that's one of the key points of doing a consultation.
- If I do go ahead and book some sessions, do I have to do a set amount of sessions each week? - Not at all, it is up to you how many sessions you have and when you want to train, as long as it is booked with your trainer and any cancellations are given well in advance, there are no hard and fast rules.
- I am a trainer and would like to consider bringing my clients to your facility, how do I organise that? - Just call us on 01494 675438 and we can discuss your requirements and explain how we work. The studio has a full range of CV and strength equipment, including kettlebells, free weights, cable machines, treadmills and cross trainers, wide range of mobile equipment as well, together with shower and changing facilities for your clients. We would be more than happy for you to come along and visit our facility.
- I have some health issues, are your trainers able to cope with that? - All our trainers are level 3 or above fully qualified. We would undertake a full health consultation during which any needs are identified and discussed. As long as you advise us of your health needs, we will make sure you are matched with a trainer who can confidently manage your training.
- I don't want to train in a normal gym because it's too busy, does the Training Station ever get really busy? - Our studio is booked by appointment only, so we restrict the number of trainers and clients who use the space at any one time, so you are never going to feel crowded. It is a friendly and professional environment dedicated to clients wanting to train on a one-to-one basis with a highly qualified and motivated trainer
- Am I able to use the studio by myself? - As our facility is a Personal Training facility, you may only use it with your trainer. This is as much for your own personal safety and security as well as allowing us to retain our exclusive environment.
We hope we have answered some of your initial questions, but please do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any more queries